Yes, it is!
However, please carefully follow the instructions below.
- Everybody in the group has to be a member.
- There is a limit of 12 bottles per group.
- Orders have to be from the same release. It is not possible to save them up.
- Shipping of combined shipments might be delayed, compared to regular orders.
The first person of your group follows these instructions:
- During checkout, the first person of your group — a.k.a. ‘the pack leader’ — chooses: ‘Insured Shipping’ as shipping option. This pays for full shipping, as well as for packing of their order.
- Before checking out, they write ‘combined shipment’ in the order notes, ensuring their order won’t ship without the others’ orders.
The rest of the group follows these instructions:
- The others in the group fill out the address of the pack leader as shipping address (check the box ‘ship to a different address?’).
- They all choose ‘Combine Shipment’ as shipping option, which covers just the packaging costs (since the shipping part is already paid for by the pack leader).
- They write down the order number of the pack leader’s order in the order notes — e.g. ‘CoShip #5144’ — before checking out.
You are done! We will send your combined shipment as soon as possible.
If you’ve made a mistake regarding your order, and you haven’t paid yet: simply don’t pay and place a new order. Your old order will automatically expire after 15 minutes.
If you forgot something and have already fully completed checkout and payment: send us an email explaining what should be changed as soon as possible.
Follow this link, or follow these instructions:
- Go to ‘My account (under ‘Menu’ on mobile devices)
- Click on ‘Addresses’
- Click on the edit button to change your billing or shipping address
Important note: If you have already placed an order, but found out that you made a mistake in your address, please send us an email as soon as possible!
Probably because we simply don’t have any beers in stock at the moment. We are a small company with a limited production. Stay tuned by subscribing to our mailing list and we will inform you as soon as there are new beers on sale.
Hopefully you didn’t miss out on our beer! Try this:
For Gmail users: move our email to your primary inbox
- On phones: Hit the 3 dots at top right corner, click “Move to” then “Primary”
- On desktop: Back out of this email then drag and drop this email into the “Primary” tab near the top left of your screen.
For Apple Mail users: add us to VIPs
- Tap on our email address at the top of this email (next to “From:” on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs”
Once a year, we release a special magnum bottle (1,5 litres), which comes with a membership, which lasts until the following year’s membership release.
Buying this special bottle gives you access to all sorts of perks. For more information, see our membership for 2020/2021.
Note: you do not need a membership to make a purchase in our shop.